Great is Thy Faithfulness
Today is our Annual Meeting; a time to be reminded or God’s faithfulness throughout the year and every day. We’re in Lamentations 3 today and learning about Jeremiah’s pain and journey into Hope in the Lord.
Focus Text: Lamentations 3.21-25
- Lamentations 3.1-20 – Jeremiah’s Pain & Exhaustion
- Lamentations 3.21-39 – Jeremiah’s Hope & Root of Hope
- Lamentations 3.40-51 – Jeremiah’s Brokenness & Call for Repentance
- Lamentations 3.52-60 – Jeremiah’s Hope & Redemption
- Hope is not a denial but a transformation.
- Lamentations 3.21
- Life is Hard; God is good.
- God’s character becomes the focus of Jeremiah’s hope.
- Lamentations 3.22
- Psalm 139.13-14
- God’s character is on display each and every day.
- Lamentations 3.23
- Great is His Faithfulness!
- God is sufficient.
- Lamentations 3.24-25
- Psalm 73.26
- Psalm 119.57
- Psalm 142.5
- Some of us need a transformation.
- Some of us need to stop and rest in the reality of God’s lovingkindness and compassion.
- Some of us need to look for the daily displays of God’s character.
- Some of us need to not just say ‘God is sufficient’ but learn to lives though He is.
Questions to ask
- Does your life declare to the world that God is sufficient?
- Does your life declare to your children that God is enough?
- Do you really believe in the sufficiency of God?