Nehemiah Conclusion: One Yielded, Many Changed.
As we conclude the book of Nehemiah, we’re acknowledging great parallels to our lives – Brokenness and Action. This is the last sermon in the Nehemiah Series.
- Brokenness is the first step to beauty and restoration.
- Nehemiah 1.4
- Action is necessary.
- 1 Samuel 3.10
- Isaiah 6.8
- Matthew 9.37
Questions to Ask:
- What breaks your heart?
- What is it about this broken world that deeply wounds your soul?
Understand what it is – it may have been placed on your heart by God so that you can minister to people.
Let’s commit to…
- …allow our heart to break over what breaks God’s heart.
- …allow our brokenness to push us into service.
- …lean into that brokenness, recognizing that painful area may be God-ordained.
Until we live amongst the broken we can offer no solutions, no help and no healing.
Other Sermons In This Series
November 18, 2018
October 14, 2018
January 13, 2019